Level up your entertaining skills with an over-the-top birthday snack board! Fill it with a ton of sweet treats like circus cookies, mini cupcakes, cake pops, frosted cookies, candy, donut holes, and anything else from the grocery store sweets aisles that would appeal to birthday party-goers. The best part is, although this idea makes a huge impact visually, it’s honestly super easy and FUN to compile.
Watch the Video
View this post on Instagram
Themed snack boards are still uber trendy, and this birthday charcuterie style board was a big hit! This one was put together for a 14th birthday party and enjoyed by a bunch of hungry teens.
Tips for Making the Best Birthday Charcuterie Style Snack Board
- Start by grabbing a large tray, cutting board, or sheet pan. I happen to love my Hearth & Hand Magnolia oversized wood tray from Target. When I am not using it in the kitchen, I display decor on top of it on my dining table.
- My daughter had 15 guests at her party, so this size was appropriate and they loved it. If you’re expecting a smaller crowd, this idea is easy to pare down on a smaller tray. You can also do this instead of a separate birthday cake!
- I love that there is no wrong way to fill up your tray! The key to success is to arrange everything nicely and to take it all out of the original packaging. The most popular items that disappeared first were the soft frosted sugar cookies and gummy candy!
- I have to mention the cutest set of wooden boho rainbow cupcake toppers I found via Amazon.com! Each piece is different and very high quality!
Birthday Snack Board Instructions
- yield: 15 SERVINGS
- prep time: 20 MINUTES
- total time: 20 MINUTES
Large platter arranged with various frosted cookies, sweets, and other birthday-related goodies.
Read more about this snack board at Hip2Save
- Grab a large platter, cutting board, or baking sheet pan.
- Take all the cookies and goodies outside of the packaging and arrange them in sections. I used a large cupcake to center my board then divided everything around that!
- Add hungry party-goers and enjoy!
Save With Fetch and Get Free Gift Cards
Looking to save on your snack board? Be sure to upload your receipt to Fetch. If you’re grabbing goodies like General Mills Cereal or Pillsbury Cookies, you’ll score points on your purchases that can be redeemed for gift cards, donated to charities, and more.
Click the buttons below to get started!
The latest from Team Fetch.