Here are a few ways you can pick up a fast 5,000 points this week and treat yourself to a gift card you crave.
Shop Our Back to School Offers
It’s that time of year again. Whether you’re a student, a parent, or just someone looking to shop a little smarter, our Back to School offers are packed with points.
Go big with breakfast:
- Get 1,000 points when you spend $15 on General Mills™ Snack Bars
- Get 4,000 points when you spend $20 on select Kodiak® products
Stock up on supplies:
- Get 3,000 points when you spend $20 on Sharpie products
- Get 2,000 points when you spend $15 on Elmer’s products
Grab your favorite bread:
- Get 6,000 points when you spend $30 total on any Sara Lee®, Little Bites®, Thomas’®, Entenmann’s®, and Arnold/Bronberry/Oroweat® Country Bread.
Refer a Few Friends
You can pick up tons of points without even going to the store! Earn 2,000 points when you refer a friend to Fetch using your code. Once they snap their first receipt, you’ll get your bonus. They’ll get 2,000 points, too.
Keep an eye out for our 4,000 point referral bonus weekends and turn a few friends into your very own Fetch fortune.
Join a Club for Hidden Offers
When you join a Fetch Club, you’ll unlock exclusive offers and special content from your favorite brands. Take advantage of these Clubs before your next trip to the store and pick up 5,000 points, no problem.
- Save on diaper duty with Huggies+ Rewards.
- Get offers from 45+ iconic brands with General Mills Good Rewards.
Sort Offers High to Low
You can see all of your Special Offers on the Discover tab in the app. But did you know you can sort these offers by their point value? Tap “High to Low” and feast your eyes on our biggest offers that will help you sprint past 5,000 points in a snap.
Start Earning Points
Every Fetch user’s in-app experience is different. Head to the app and discover all the savings we’re serving up just for you. Enjoy the points!
And, if you don’t have the Fetch app yet, but want to get in on these amazing savings and free gift cards, just click the buttons below or scan the QR code with your smart device.
Happy snapping; and good luck on your quest for 5,000 points!
Chris Zimmerman is a copywriter here at Fetch. Before joining the #FetchFam, he penned web content, TV scripts and more for virtually every brand category you can think of.