Trying to decide what to eat tonight? Or looking for easy drink menu ideas for a party you’re hosting? Let Fetch’s recipe blog help! Here, we compile some of our team’s favorite cocktail ideas, snack recipes, and sweet treats. Whether you’re debating what to have for a small bite or what to drink tonight, we’ve put together a collection of some of the best recipes that are sure to please your friends and family. Best of all, you can earn free gift cards when shopping for ingredients simply by using the Fetch app. Get great snack, dessert, and drink ideas below, and check out your current offers in the app to see which ingredients will earn you the most points.
Take me to the recipes
How to turn your recipe into a shopping list and save money: Why use Fetch?
Fetch allows you to earn points on the grocery store purchases you make every week. Not only do you get 25 points for every grocery store receipt you snap in the app, you can earn even more points by browsing the “Offers” and “Brands” tabs to see which products will earn you bonus points and adding those items to your grocery list. The points you earn can then be redeemed for free gift cards to retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Whole Foods, and so many others.
In short, using Fetch to turn your drink or snack recipe into a shopping list allows you to get more bang for your buck. Download the Fetch app today, and see how your current offers can help you earn free gift cards simply for shopping for the ingredients you need to make dessert tonight or try a new cocktail idea this weekend.
Fetch faves: Cocktail recipes & drink ideas
Our drink recipes range from quick cocktail ideas to seasonally-themed spirits and holiday drink recipes. No matter what you’re in the mood for, our mixed drink recipes are destined to be crowd-pleasers at your next gathering, big or small. If you’re wondering, “What should I drink tonight?” consider any of our favorite cocktail ideas and mocktail recipes featured below.
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 oz of Absolut unflavored vodka
- 1 oz of simple syrup
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 can of Vizzy Hard Seltzer (we used the strawberry kiwi flavor)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cold glass, and enjoy!
Author: Team Fetch
Fetch Themed Cocktail
- ½ cup of ice
- ½ oz of lime juice
- ½ oz of honey syrup
- 2 oz of Tropicana orange juice
- 2 oz of tequila
- Bubly Orange Sparkling Water
- Add your ice, lime juice, honey syrup, orange juice and tequila to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour out into a glass and top with sparkling water (we used Bubly Orange Sparkling Water), and enjoy!
Author: Team Fetch
Making the best mixed drinks at home starts with having the right set of ingredients on hand. If you’re looking for guidance on how to stock a home bar, Fetch can help. There are a handful of home bar essentials that you’ll need to have in order to be ready to wow your guests with some of the cocktail recipes shown here. Whether you’re shopping for essential liquors for your home bar or the perfect mixers to pair them with, you can earn points on your purchase of all of these items when you snap your grocery store receipt with the Fetch app. Here are some of the home bar essentials that we recommend:
Essential Liquors for Your Home Bar
- Light rum
- Dark rum
Essential Liqueurs for Your Home Bar
- Coffee liqueur
- Dry vermouth
- Sweet vermouth
- Orange liqueur
- Irish cream liqueur
Essential Mixers for Your Home Bar
- Simply syrup
- Sour mix
- Half-and-half or cream
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
Essential Juices for Your Home Bar
- Orange juice
- Cranberry juice
- Pineapple juice
- Tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
Essential Sodas for Your Home Bar
- Some form of cola
- Club soda
- Ginger ale
- Some form of lemon-lime soda
- Tonic water
Fetch faves: Snack recipes & small bites
Short on time and starting to feel a little hangry? We got you! Fetch’s easy snack recipes will take the stress out of trying to decide what to eat tonight. Whether you’re looking for easy snack recipes to tide you over until dinner or you’ve already eaten and are ready for second dinner, our simple snack ideas and small bites offer some great options. If you’re making your grocery shopping list and stocking up on ingredients to try a few different snack hacks of ours, make sure you’re snapping those receipts, so you’re earning free Kroger gift cards or Visa gift cards you can redeem at your grocery store of choice.
Big Mac Smash Tacos Recipe
- 2 oz ground beef
- Street taco tortillas
- American cheese slices
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 onion
- 1 pickle
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup relish
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Mix together mayo, relish, mustard, white vinegar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to make sauce; set aside.
- Place 2 oz of ground beef on a street taco tortilla.
- In a pan, add neutral oil and cook your meat before fully flipping over.
- Flip over and add the American cheese.
- Cover with lid for 1 minute.
- Add in your shredded lettuce, diced onions, pickles, and sauce.
Author: The Naughty Fork
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb bag of pretzels
- Sprinkle of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 270 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spread out pretzel mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and enjoy!
Fetch faves: Dessert recipes & sweet treats
Those looking to satisfy their sweet tooth have come to the right place. From cookies and toffee to chocolate and fruity delights, our dessert ideas below are guaranteed to hit the spot. While some of these are quick dessert recipes and others may involve slightly more prep, either way, many of these sweet treats are sure to become favorites in your home.
Brown Butter Matcha Cookies
- 153g flour
- 10g matcha
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 70g white sugar
- 50g raw or light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120g white chocolate
- Additional chocolate to top (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown butter in a small sauceplan over medium heat. It should look golden with toasted brown milk solids on the bottom. Set the butter aside to cool.
- In the meantime, whisk together flour, matcha, baking soda, and salt. Chop the white chocolate into small/medium chunks.
- Whisk together browned butter, white sugar, and raw sugar. Crack in one egg and whisk until the mixture has lightened in color.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine. Then mix in white chocolate. Scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Then press optional larger pieces of chocolate to the top and bake for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Author: Eric Tries It
Valentine’s Day Salted Toffee
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Pink and red M&M candies
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out 1 sleeve of saltine crackers across a baking sheet, make sure to pur parchment paper down beforehand so nothing sticks to the pan.
- On the stove, combine 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of brown sugar to a pot and let them melt and begin to boil for about 3 minutes.
- Pour your butter and sugar mixture all over the saltine crackers & spread evenly.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of chocolate chips over the top. Let the chocolate chips melt for a minute or two and then spread them evenly.
- Decorate the top with pink and red M&M’s as well as some festive Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
- Once cooled, break your toffee into smaller pieces, and enjoy!
Share your favorite Fetch recipes with your friends
Once you’ve decided on what to eat and drink tonight, don’t forget to turn your snack idea or cocktail recipe into a grocery list by browsing your current offers in the Fetch app. That way, you’re not only getting the ingredients you need for tonight’s snack recipe, but you’re also earning points on your purchases and ultimately saving money at the grocery store. Don’t have the Fetch app yet? Download it from the Apple App store or Google Play store today.
Found a new favorite drink or dessert recipe with Fetch? Be sure to share it with your friends, and check back here frequently for more recipe updates. We’re always excited to share new recipe ideas with our Fetch fam. Happy snacking/sipping!
The latest from Team Fetch.