Trying to decide what to eat tonight? Or looking for easy drink menu ideas for a party you’re hosting? Let Fetch’s recipe blog help! Here, we compile some of our team’s favorite cocktail ideas, snack recipes, and sweet treats. Whether you’re debating what to have for a small bite or what to drink tonight, we’ve put together a collection of some of the best recipes that are sure to please your friends and family. Best of all, you can earn free gift cards when shopping for ingredients simply by using the Fetch app. Get great snack, dessert, and drink ideas below, and check out your current offers in the app to see which ingredients will earn you the most points.
Take me to the recipes
- Holiday recipe collection
- Cocktail recipes & drink ideas
- Snack recipes & small bites
- Dessert recipes & sweet treats
How to turn your recipe into a shopping list and save money: Why use Fetch?
Fetch allows you to earn points on the grocery store purchases you make every week. Not only do you get 25 points for every grocery store receipt you snap in the app, you can earn even more points by browsing the “Offers” and “Brands” tabs to see which products will earn you bonus points and adding those items to your grocery list. The points you earn can then be redeemed for free gift cards to retailers like Amazon, Whole Foods, and so many others.
In short, using Fetch to turn your drink or snack recipe into a shopping list allows you to get more bang for your buck. Download the Fetch app today, and see how your current offers can help you earn free gift cards simply for shopping for the ingredients you need to make dessert tonight or try a new cocktail idea this weekend.
Fetch holiday recipes 2023
Cranberry Kiss Cocktail
@fetch Craving a Christmas cocktail? Look no further than the “Cranberry Kiss”. Head to our blog for the recipe. 🎄😘🍸 • #fetch #fetchrewards #holiday #christmasrecipe #christmasdrink #cocktailrecipe #holidayrecipe #foryoupage #christmasseason ♬ Originalton – 🥂
- 3 ounces La Marca prosecco (chilled)
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 2 ounces Ocean Spray cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (e.g., Triple Sec)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Splash of cranberry-flavored Bubly seltzer
- Fresh cranberries and a twist of orange peel for garnish
- In a shaker, combine vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with chilled Prosecco and a splash of cranberry-flavored seltzer.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a twist of orange peel.
@fetch Recipes are on the blog at fetch.com 👀 start snappin’ and start cookin’! 🎄🍪 • #fetch #fetchrewards #holiday #holidaybaking #christmasrecipe #reindeerbark #christmascocktails #muddybuddies #puppychow #fyp #foryoupage ♬ original sound – sp33dsongsx
- 12 ounces dark or milk chocolate (chopped or in chip form)
- 2 Nature Valley bars (any flavor you prefer)
- 2 Snickers bars, chopped
- Chopped nuts (optional, for extra crunch and flavor)
- Sprinkles or sea salt (optional, for garnish)
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 20-30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until it’s fully melted and smooth. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate using a double boiler on the stovetop.
- While the chocolate is still warm and melted, spread it evenly onto the parchment paper to your desired thickness. You can use a spatula to smooth it out.
- Immediately sprinkle the crushed Nature Valley bars, chopped Snickers bars, and chopped nuts (if using) over the melted chocolate. Press them gently into the chocolate to make sure they adhere.
- If you’d like to add some decorative flair, sprinkle some colorful sprinkles or a touch of sea salt over the top.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and allow the chocolate to cool and harden. This will typically take about 1-2 hours.
- Once the chocolate is completely set, remove it from the refrigerator. Carefully break the bark into pieces by hand or using a knife.
- Serve your Snickers and Nature Valley Chocolate Bark, and enjoy!
Holiday Muddy Mix
- 9 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup red and green M&M’s (or any festive M&M’s)
- Prepare the Chex Cereal: In a large mixing bowl, measure out the 9 cups of Chex cereal. Set this aside for now.
- Prepare the Chocolate Mixture: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter, and unsalted butter. Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until it’s smooth and well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Coat the Chex Cereal: Pour the chocolate mixture over the Chex cereal and gently fold the cereal until it’s evenly coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Coat with Powdered Sugar: In a large resealable plastic bag or a large mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar. Transfer the coated Chex cereal into the bag or bowl with the powdered sugar. Seal the bag (if using) and shake it vigorously to coat the cereal with powdered sugar. If using a bowl, toss gently until the cereal is well coated.
- Add Festive M&M’s: Once the cereal is coated with powdered sugar, add the red and green M&M’s and gently mix them into the mixture.
- Set and Cool: Spread the Muddy Buddies out on a baking sheet or a large piece of parchment paper to cool and set. Allow them to sit for at least an hour or until the chocolate is firm.
- Serve: Once they are set, you can transfer your Muddy Buddies to an airtight container for storage or serve them in a decorative bowl for your festive celebration.
These Muddy Buddies with a festive twist are a delightful holiday treat, combining the classic chocolate and peanut butter coating with the cheerful colors of holiday M&M’s. Enjoy!
Fetch faves: Cocktail recipes & drink ideas
Our drink recipes range from quick cocktail ideas to seasonally-themed spirits and holiday drink recipes. No matter what you’re in the mood for, our mixed drink recipes are destined to be crowd-pleasers at your next gathering, big or small. If you’re wondering, “What should I drink tonight?” consider any of our favorite cocktail ideas and mocktail recipes featured below.
- 1 oz brandy
- 7 oz red wine of choice
- 3 oz pomegranate juice
- Fruit of choice
- Fill bottom of glass with fruit of choice.
- Add brandy, red wine, and pomegranate juice, and mix together.
- Add fun toppings to make it a seasonal or holiday twist! We went with a spooky vibe for this one, so we topped our sangria with a marshmallow web.
Author: Team Fetch
Fetch Themed Cocktail
- ½ cup of ice
- ½ oz of lime juice
- ½ oz of honey syrup
- 2 oz of Tropicana orange juice
- 2 oz of tequila
- Bubly Orange Sparkling Water
- Add your ice, lime juice, honey syrup, orange juice and tequila to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour out into a glass and top with sparkling water (we used Bubly Orange Sparkling Water), and enjoy!
Author: Team Fetch
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 oz of Absolut unflavored vodka
- 1 oz of simple syrup
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 can of Vizzy Hard Seltzer (we used the strawberry kiwi flavor)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cold glass, and enjoy!
Author: Team Fetch
Making the best mixed drinks at home starts with having the right set of ingredients on hand. If you’re looking for guidance on how to stock a home bar, Fetch can help. There are a handful of home bar essentials that you’ll need to have in order to be ready to wow your guests with some of the cocktail recipes shown here. Whether you’re shopping for essential liquors for your home bar or the perfect mixers to pair them with, you can earn points on your purchase of all of these items when you snap your grocery store receipt with the Fetch app. Here are some of the home bar essentials that we recommend:
Essential Liquors for Your Home Bar
- Light rum
- Dark rum
Essential Liqueurs for Your Home Bar
- Coffee liqueur
- Dry vermouth
- Sweet vermouth
- Orange liqueur
- Irish cream liqueur
Essential Mixers for Your Home Bar
- Simply syrup
- Sour mix
- Half-and-half or cream
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
Essential Juices for Your Home Bar
- Orange juice
- Cranberry juice
- Pineapple juice
- Tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
Essential Sodas for Your Home Bar
- Some form of cola
- Club soda
- Ginger ale
- Some form of lemon-lime soda
- Tonic water
Fetch faves: Snack recipes & small bites
Short on time and starting to feel a little hangry? We got you! Fetch’s easy snack recipes will take the stress out of trying to decide what to eat tonight. Whether you’re looking for easy snack recipes to tide you over until dinner or you’ve already eaten and are ready for second dinner, our simple snack ideas and small bites offer some great options. If you’re making your grocery shopping list and stocking up on ingredients to try a few different snack hacks of ours, make sure you’re snapping those receipts, so you’re earning free Kroger gift cards or Visa gift cards you can redeem at your grocery store of choice.
Kodiak Baked Oats
- 1 packet Kodiak oats
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- Mix together and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add whatever toppings you like! We loved honey, cinnamon, and mixed berries.
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb bag of pretzels
- Sprinkle of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 270 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spread out pretzel mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and enjoy!
Big Mac Smash Tacos Recipe
- 2 oz ground beef
- Street taco tortillas
- American cheese slices
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 onion
- 1 pickle
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup relish
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Mix together mayo, relish, mustard, white vinegar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to make sauce; set aside.
- Place 2 oz of ground beef on a street taco tortilla.
- In a pan, add neutral oil and cook your meat before fully flipping over.
- Flip over and add the American cheese.
- Cover with lid for 1 minute.
- Add in your shredded lettuce, diced onions, pickles, and sauce.
Author: The Naughty Fork
Fetch faves: Dessert recipes & sweet treats
Those looking to satisfy their sweet tooth have come to the right place. From cookies and toffee to chocolate and fruity delights, our dessert ideas below are guaranteed to hit the spot. While some of these are quick dessert recipes and others may involve slightly more prep, either way, many of these sweet treats are sure to become favorites in your home.
Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 jumbo marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Grease an oven-safe baking dish.
- Cover bottom of dish with chocolate chips.
- Arrange marshmallows on top of chocolate chips.
- Air fry on 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Scoop with your favorite graham crackers and enjoy!
Author: Team Fetch
Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
- 2 packages Pillsbury pumpkin sugar cookies (some cookies will be used to top the cheesecake)
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9″ springform pan.
- Place the Pillsbury Sugar Cookies at the bottom of the greased pan making sure they cover the entire bottom. Feel free to slice the last few in half or quarters to fill in any little spaces of the pan left uncovered.
- Bake the cookies in the pan for about 12 minutes or until just golden brown on the edges. Once finished baking, set aside and allow to cool while we prepare the filling.
- In a medium sized bowl, use an electric mixer or stand mixer fit with the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream until it has thickened to a cool whip consistency. This should take about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Next, in a large bowl use an electric mixer or a stand mixer fit with the paddle attachment to beat the room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
- Once the cream cheese is nice and smooth, add in the confectioner’s sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Continue to beat until everything is evenly combined and there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Once this mixture is smooth, use a silicone spatula to fold the heavy whipping cream from earlier into the cream cheese mixture. Fold this in until it is just combined and the mixture is evenly incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the prepared pan with the cookie base and spread it around evenly so that the mixture is evenly distributed and the top is nice and flat.
- Allow this to chill in the fridge covered with plastic wrap for at least 3 hours in the fridge or overnight. To speed this process up, you can chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 2 hours.
- To make the whipped cream, use an electric mixer or a stand mixer fit with the whisk attachment to whip the heavy whipping cream while slowly adding in the sugar until it reaches the cool whip consistency. Add in the vanilla. Use this to add swirls of whipped cream around the perimeter of the cheesecake then top the cheesecake with additional Pillsbury Pumpkin Sugar Cookies. Enjoy!
Author: The Squeaky Mixer
Brown Butter Matcha Cookies
- 153g flour
- 10g matcha
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 70g white sugar
- 50g raw or light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120g white chocolate
- Additional chocolate to top (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown butter in a small sauceplan over medium heat. It should look golden with toasted brown milk solids on the bottom. Set the butter aside to cool.
- In the meantime, whisk together flour, matcha, baking soda, and salt. Chop the white chocolate into small/medium chunks.
- Whisk together browned butter, white sugar, and raw sugar. Crack in one egg and whisk until the mixture has lightened in color.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine. Then mix in white chocolate. Scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Then press optional larger pieces of chocolate to the top and bake for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Author: Eric Tries It
Valentine’s Day Salted Toffee
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Pink and red M&M candies
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out 1 sleeve of saltine crackers across a baking sheet, make sure to pur parchment paper down beforehand so nothing sticks to the pan.
- On the stove, combine 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of brown sugar to a pot and let them melt and begin to boil for about 3 minutes.
- Pour your butter and sugar mixture all over the saltine crackers & spread evenly.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of chocolate chips over the top. Let the chocolate chips melt for a minute or two and then spread them evenly.
- Decorate the top with pink and red M&M’s as well as some festive Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
- Once cooled, break your toffee into smaller pieces, and enjoy!
Share your favorite Fetch recipes with your friends
Once you’ve decided on what to eat and drink tonight, don’t forget to turn your snack idea or cocktail recipe into a grocery list by browsing your current offers in the Fetch app. That way, you’re not only getting the ingredients you need for tonight’s snack recipe, but you’re also earning points on your purchases and ultimately saving money at the grocery store. Don’t have the Fetch app yet? Download it from the Apple App store or Google Play store today.
Found a new favorite drink or dessert recipe with Fetch? Be sure to share it with your friends, and check back here frequently for more recipe updates. We’re always excited to share new recipe ideas with our Fetch fam. Happy snacking/sipping!
The latest from Team Fetch.