Here at Fetch, we love sharing recipes, and we love it even more when those recipes can earn our users more points. If you’re wondering which Pillsbury recipes are currently our favorites, check out some suggestions below and start snapping your receipts today!
How do I find my *Pillsbury offers on Fetch?
- Open the app (or download it).
- On the Discovery tab, you can search “Pillsbury”
- You can also check out the General Mills Good Rewards Club to see exclusive offers. Not in the GMI club? Enroll today!
- Scan through your Pillsbury offers and see which products fit your shopping list this week!
Perfect for the spooky season, Crescent Mummy Dogs will bring the Halloween vibe to any snack tray. Looking for a warm treat prior to trick or treating? Look no further, as these crescent rolls wrapped around a warm hot dog will be sure to delight even the pickiest of eaters.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count) or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 ½ slices American cheese, quartered (2.5 oz)
- 1 package (10 count) Oscar Mayer™ Classic Uncured Wieners Hot Dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using a dough sheet: Unroll the dough; cut it into 4 rectangles.
- With a knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like “bandages,” stretching the dough slightly to completely cover the hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate “bandages” so the hot dog shows through for “face.” On an ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on “face.”
Pillsbury’s take on a classic. The Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls will delight even the pickiest of eaters. You can also switch up this recipe for ham and cheese rolls with crescent rolls by substituting your favorite sliced cheese for the cheddar.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count)
- 8 thin slices of cooked ham (8 oz)
- 4 thin slices cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down the center of the ham. Fold in the edges of the ham to match the shape of the dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at the tip of the triangle. Place with tips down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Who doesn’t love tacos? BUT, sometimes tacos need a refresh, try the Taco Crescent Ring. A unique take on a classic, beefy, cheesy, and wrapped in a warm crescent roll, the Taco Crescent Ring brings this classic to a new level.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count)
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives, taco sauce or salsa, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. In a medium bowl, mix beef mixture and cheese.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On an ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in a ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in the center. The dough will overlap. The dough ring should look like the sun.
- Spoon beef mixture on the half of each triangle closest to the center of the ring.
- Bring each dough triangle up over the filling, tucking the dough under the bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked cool for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Do Fetch and Pillsbury work together?
Fetch and Pillsbury absolutely work together. Pillsbury will have offers* on certain products in the Fetch app. Pillsbury is also a part of General Mills, which, if you didn’t know, has its own club in the Fetch app where you can find exclusive offers. Be sure to check out your Pillsbury offers as well as the General Mills Good Rewards Club today!
*Not all Fetch users qualify to earn points from all participating brands
The latest from Team Fetch.